Green City Growers’ experts have been featured speakers at a wide range of events, including guest-lectures and more informal presentations for groups ranging from garden clubs, corporations, community groups, to colleges and universities, including MIT and Harvard School of Public Health. We can help you find the right expert on our staff for your event. Some of the regular topics we speak on include:
- Container and small-scale intensive farming
- New technologies in urban agriculture
- Urban ag for commercial spaces- for architects, designers, and property managers
- Being a Benefit Corporation
- Social impact growth and fundraising
Contact us today to schedule your lecture!