Fruit trees and bushes are one of the easiest things you can grow and maintain. They are also pretty delicious if you ask me! What more could you ask for?
We can help you create the mini orchard of your dreams. Not only are fruit trees and bushes aesthetically pleasing, but they are also beneficial for your health and for the environment.
Benefits for You
- Immediate access to fresh and healthy food.
- Grocery store produce might be shipped hundreds and thousands of miles before reaching you, losing freshness and nutritional value.
- Long-term, sustainable and low maintenance form of agriculture.
- Grow well in urban and suburban settings.
- Growing your own fruit helps you become more connected to the growing process and where your food is coming from.
Benefits for The Environment
- Fruit is not being shipped, which reduces the use of fossil fuels and packing materials.
- Fruit trees act as a cleaner or filter for the air, absorbing CO2 and expelling fresh oxygen into the atmosphere.
- Lawns shaded by fruit trees are healthier and more vibrant because they lose less moisture.
- Adds beauty and biodiversity.
We have revamped our fruit offerings here at GCG and are thrilled to help you create your own mini orchard! Order today to make sure what you want is in stock!