Green City Growers has an immediate need for crew members to help out with installation, setup, and maintenance at some of our larger sites, as well as seeding, transplanting, and maintaining our stock area at our office in Somerville.
We call in crew members as needed, during the fall season there is typically work available 1-3 full days per week. This is a perfect gig for someone with a flexible schedule and/or some weekday availability looking for some fun and interesting work on the side. Pay is $12 per hour.
- Some previous farming or professional gardening erxperience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, punctuality, positive attitude, and professional demeanor.
- Teamwork oriented with ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to perform physically challenging work in all weather conditions.
- A love of the outdoors, farming, and urban renewal!
Please, no phone calls or emails other than to the address provided below. Attach a resume and send a brief email, attention “Zannah Porter: Director of Operations” to email@example.com outlining your experience and desire to be part of our team.