Green City Growers is New England’s premier urban farming company. We transform unused space into thriving urban farms, providing schools, homeowners, restaurants, businesses and communities with immediate access to nutritious food, while revitalizing city landscapes and inspiring self-sufficiency.
Green City Growers seeks a positive, driven individual to start in late May or early June. Your time at Green City Growers will be focused on assisting the CEO and marketing team, where you will learn many aspects about a growing business, while contributing hands-on to both inbound and outbound marketing and sales campaigns. This internship is designed to be both educational and productive, If you are looking to gain a wide variety of professional experience, this internship is for you.
- Blogging and web content development
- Researching and writing case studies and other long form sales and marketing collateral
- Creating and executing social media campaigns
- Generating sales leads and contacting potential clients
- Designing infographics and other visual media
- Creating and executing newsletters
- Tracking and analyzing marketing data
- Finding and working/attending relevant events
- Aid in developing new sales techniques
- Attention to detail
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
The position begins in late May and will last three months from the start date. The position is part time (2 days a week, occasional weekend events). Candidates will only be considered if they can commit to the position for the entire three months. This internship includes a $30/day stipend.
*We encourage college students to apply for course credit through your college or university’s career center. If you are able to secure college credit, we would ideally like to hire an intern available for four days a week.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com stating why you are interested in obtaining this internship, your skills and previous experience, when you can start, and your availability. We look forward to hearing from you!