Green City Growers is seeking a Business Development Intern for late winter/spring 2016 starting in February. We are a small business and operate out of Union Square in Somerville. GCG is seeking a positive, driven individual interested in immersing themselves in a growing business. Your time at GCG will be focused on assisting the CEO and marketing team, where you will learn many aspects of running a small business while contributing hands-on to both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. If you are looking to gain a wide variety of professional experience, this internship is for you.
- Creating and executing newsletters
- Blogging and web content development
- Creating and executing social media campaigns
- Emailing and following up on sales leads
- Finding and working/attending relevant events
- Tracking and analyzing marketing data
- Aid in developing of new sales techniques
- Grant writing
- Researching and writing case studies
- Photo/video journaling
The position begins in February and will last three months from the start date (February-March-April). This internship includes a $30/day stipend. The position is part time (2 days a week, occasional weekend events). Candidates will only be considered if they can commit to the position for the entire three months.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com stating why you are interested in obtaining this internship, when you can start, and your availability. We look forward to hearing from you! Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, please, no phone calls, or e-mails to addresses other than firstname.lastname@example.org.