Green City Growers is seeking a Business Development Intern for fall 2015 starting in September. We are a small business (8 full time staff), and operate out of Union Square in Somerville. GCG is seeking a positive, driven individual interested in immersing themselves in a growing business. Your time at GCG will be focused on assisting the CEO and Director of Marketing in sales and marketing tasks, where you’ll learn many aspects of running a small business. If you are looking to gain a wide variety of professional experience, this internship is for you.
- Creating and executing newsletters
- Blogging and utilizing social networks
- Emailing and following up on sales leads
- Scheduling and coordinating workshops out of the GCG Office space
- Finding and working/attending events
- Tracking and analyzing marketing data
- Aid in developing of new sales techniques
- Grant writing
- Researching and writing use case studies
- Photo-video journaling
The position begins in September and will last three months from the start date (September-October-November). This internship includes a $30/day stipend. The position is part time (2 days a week, occasional weekend events). Candidates will only be considered if they can commit to the position for the entire three months.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you are interested in obtaining this internship, when you can start and your availability. We look forward to hearing from you! Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, please, no phone calls, or e-mails to addresses other than email@example.com.